Monday, July 30, 2012

Martin-Slaten Weddings 07.21.12

What a great couple and wedding...I really enjoyed this wedding... the ceremony was so wonderful... Praise and Worship to our God while two became one... the unique part too was they had communion for the entire audience and served it one by one...Dawna & Steve were so happy and such a cute couple... and I wish them all the happiness in the world...

I did the Bouquets, Boutonnieres and Corsages, I also did the ceremony decor and large centerpiece. The Colors were Light Blue, Ivory, and Aqua Blue accents. 
the below pictures were taken by Jennifer Pearson of Jenny Lynn Photography... she did such a good job taking pictures of my work... I loved having her along to take all the detailed pictures, if you are looking for a photographer check her out... www.jennylynnphotographystore.com

Bride's Bouquet-consisted of Light Blue Hydrangeas, Ivory Roses, and Ivory Dahlias hand-tied with aqua satin ribbon.
 Ceremony Decor

One of my favorites, I love the Cross in the picture...
Bridesmaid's Bouquet consisted of Light Blue Hydrangeas and Ivory Roses.
Large Centerpiece this consisted of Light Blue and White Hydrangeas, Ivory Roses, White Gladiolas, and White Snapdragons, this arrangement turned out so pretty... we also doubled this arrangement for the food table in the reception... I forget how much I love Glads... I need to use them more often...
 Toss BQ

 Last minute design... really turned out cute...






















The pictures below were taken by Karen Waters of Waters Photography, she did a great job as well and I hope to add more of her work when I get it... I loved the Forever picture with the Rings... so cute... check her work out at www.watersphotography.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment